Coming across several articles recently about the resurgence of Green Tea, it is not hard to see that this popular brew is very haute right now!
From ice cream, power bars, nutritional supplements and even personal care products, the growth of this soothing ingredient is undeniable in North America. But how does the ancient herbal remedy fare when addressing dermatological benefits? A recent article in Dermascope magazine says very well when incorporated in extract form.
The tea boasts a long list of benefits from antioxidant to anti-inflammatory with a roster of star ingredients including polyphenols, amino acids, alkaloids, chlorophyll, trace elements and vitamins. These phytonutrients not only make green tea an impressive health-boosting drink but also a revered ingredient in skin care.
To make sure you are getting the maximum antioxidant value for your buck, look for ingredients such as Green Tea Extract, Dry Green Tea Leaf Powder or oil from the Camellia sinensis plant where the tea hails from. For more details about ensuring the integrity of these source ingredients, we encourage you to learn more at Green with Envy: How Green Tea Became Skin Care’s Latest Super Ingredient.
Rosa Graf TeaTime Day & Night Cream Rv380
Rich in Chinese Green Tea, Babassu and Jojoba Oils, this anti-aging formula has an unique silky texture which immediately makes skin feel softer and smoother whilst protecting from dehydration. Best when used with the Multipulle TeaTime!
The much anticipated new skin care launch from Phyto Sintesi has finally “snaked” into Natali Products!
From the depths of the hallowed Snake Temple in Malaysia comes Phyto Sintesi‘s newest innovation the Viper Serum line.
Harnessing the power of SYN®AKE, a tri-peptide mimicking the activity of a polypeptide traditionally found in Temple Viper venom, the new launch includes a serum, cream and eye/lip treatment to visibly relax facial muscles and smooth expression lines for skin that appears lifted instantly and over time.
Paraben free, All Skin Types
For more information about this exciting new launch, call
(416) 661-8015 or visit our website: bit.ly/VIPERSERUM
This time of year has a knack of creating the urge to spring clean with, you guessed it, spring fever! With warmer temperatures within thermometer’s reach, it will take more than a ray of sunlight to give your clients that vibrant spring glow. We have rounded up a fresh and fruity 5-step treatment using some of our favorite Rosa Graf (Germany) products to revive the senses from winter hibernation back to goddess status.
- Mango Cleansing Gel 100ml Spring forward ASAP with this refreshing rinse-off gel immediately transforming your clients skin to a brighter state with mango and grape extracts.
- Enzympeeling 100ml This season-appropriate fruit-based professional enzyme peel with papaya, lemon and pineapple extracts will slough off the remnants of dull complexions past and reveal a brighter future.
- Multipulle Hydrating 30ml To put that spring back in your client’s step, apply this pure moisture concentrate based on Fuco Gel (soy and corn derived), Allantoin and Natural Moisturizing Factor to get that once tired complexion glowing like J Lo.
- Frizzante Mango Mask 250ml More fragrant than a summer cocktail, this gel-mask based on Mango and Grape Extract will quench your skin’s thirst like no other. Leave on your client for 15 minutes, rinse-off and watch him/her spring to life with youthful energy.
- Erbana 24-h Cream 250ml For the final step in your client’s skin coming clean, opt for this lightweight moisturizer for combination and all-skin types brimming with Jojoba and Babassu Oil. Massage the skin-loving ingredients into their skin and only wipe off residue when done. The complexion will be satiated with moisture and your client’s skin will be on glowing terms with you.
When the spring skin clean has been taken care of, why not share these 4 water-infusion recipes with your client on how to detox their body into a state of splendor.
With Korean beauty trends still changing the skin care game in 2016, it’s not hard to see why adopting a skin-first mentality can gain you complexion perfection.
Labour intensive, 10-step rituals laden with products are nothing new to these centuries-old techniques giving the West major skin envy. K-beauty users can make a product an overnight success if they see results and they are certainly no strangers to the unlikeliest of ingredients. Donkey milk, anyone?
So it’s no surprise K-beauty favorites like snail creams have slid onto the North American skin care scene. Touting transformative benefits in the formation of collagen and elastin as well as repairing damaged skin and restoring hydration, snail slime products now boast a cult following worldwide.
Why is it that we should love the mollusks so much? Snail extract, formally referred to as snail mucin or snail secretion filtrate, is packed with a bevy of ingredients like hyaluronic acid, mucopolysaccharides and peptides. Translation: using snail slime should give you softer, smoother skin with a firmer appearance.
The Buy: Rosa Graf (Germany) Helix Aspersa Skin Revitalizing Serum 15ml
Why we love it: Boasting a high concentration of natural collagen and elastin, the slime-rich daily treatment provides immediate moisturizing and firming skin benefits in a paraben and perfume-free formula.
The Buy: Phyto Sintesi (Italy) Vita Pelle Snail Slime Rejuvenating Cream
Why we love it: A 31% concentration of snail secretion filtrate means a healthy dose of Glycolic Acid, Collagen, Elastin, proteins and vitamins in their original form.
Available now at Natali Products
In this Buzzfeed video, people get facials by an esthetician for the first time and gush about how much they love the results! (It’s a game changer.)
Beauty professionals, you can buy a pair of cold globes (similar to the ones featured in the video) and more spa supplies from Natali Products.
You already love cinammon, saffron, and turmeric, especially in the fall, but did you know that they have skincare benefits?
For instance, according to celebrity esthetician, Mandy Epley in a New Beauty article, saffron has anti-inflammatory properties that may be beneficial for reducing the inflammation that comes with acne.
“To reduce swelling and redness of mild acne in darker skin types, you can mix turmeric and lemon juice into a paste and use it as a spot treatment. Lighter skin types may see a bit of a stain on their skin for a day from the orange-colored spice.”
See the article for more tips!